1. Information We Collect
Information collected falls into two categories.
a) Voluntary – When you contact Us, We ask that you provide your name and e-mail address.
b) Automatically – Through use of Our products or services, We may collect information about you and/or your device which may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws, such as:.
- Data and analytics about your use of OpenPoint products or services, including but not limited to in-game play progress, game history, levels, games played, session length, preferred settings, game advertisements shown and viewed, game preferences.
- Your IP address and device identifiers such as Device ID and Advertising Identifiers
- Your device type and operating system that you use. Including device model, maker, language, screen size, etc.
- Your geographic location
2. How the Information is Used
The information We collect about you and your device is used to deliver the applications to you and operate Our business. We may use the information that We receive to:
- Provide, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of Our services
- Diagnose and fix software problems
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as number of downloads, length of playing time and demographic patterns
2.1 In-App Purchases
Some of Our applications enable in-app purchases. We do not process payments for in-app purchases nor have access to your credit card information.
We use advertising to fund Our services and make Our applications available for a low cost or even free. To make this possible We need to share information We collect with Our third-party advertising partners.
To enable in-game advertising We may send your advertising ID and IP address to advertisers to allow them to find appropriate ads to serve to you in Our applications. Controlling the use of the advertising is available in the device settings. We do not control the specific ads that are displayed but have indicated that the ads should be for all ages.
Currently all ads are provided by Google (Admob). If you would like more information about Admob and their data processing practices, please view their policies at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and https://support.google.com/admob/answer/2753860.
5. Amendments to this Policy
Last Updated: December 12, 2018